Saturday, July 7, 2007

Ok, I know I have a bit of 'splaining to do. First of all, let me clearly state that my aim is still true - I still want the legendary Peter Frampton to play at my 40th birthday party. Unfortunately, my "real" job has kept me toiling away at the computer for 10 (literally) hours a day, and with my paid writing, has left little time to work on this project - and for that I sincerely apologize.


That being said, I thought I'd post my less-than-stellar photos from the Ft. Myers show. I hadn't previously seen them outside of the 1" x 1" preview screen on my digital camera, so I thought they were a little better than they were - nope. I was so worried about blocing the view of my fellow Frampton-philes, that I wanted to get my pics done quick. My courtesy resulted in this...

Yes, the poor man looks like he is growing a microphone from his (beautiful) face. If I just take a photo from my row T seat, not bothering anyone, karma would be on my side and I could get a good picture, right? Well...



Obviously, I can't catch a break. So anyway, I got some positive feedback on the site from the gang over at Frampton Fans, and I have a few other tricks up my sleeve, so I am going to do my best to keep the dream alive. I promise more posts, real soon!

No comments: