Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 Days!

I assume anyone who reads this knows me, because I can't think anyone else would really care. So those who know me know that I've been working my buttocks off and have had little time to devote to my quest. Today marks exactly six months to the big 4-0 (and Peter's b-day as well). I regret that I haven't had the time to spend writing this, because it is something that's very close to my heart. It's just that work and family obligations took precedence (as they should, actually. It would be a little creepy if this was all I was living for!) So, a small update...


Another list of Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame nominees has been announced and again, Peter's not on it. Sigh.


I got no response from Peter's people after my passionate request for a meet and greet. Double sigh.


All is not sad in the world however, as I am going to see Peter for concert #8 on Friday with my sister, who joined me for concert #2 (I think) at the now-defunct Pleasure Island many moons ago. We're in the tenth row (thanks Aunt Faffies!) so at least I can be somewhat close to my idol. Now, if I can only figure out some way to get my battered "Frampton Comes Alive" album cover signed...


I'll keep you posted. And hey, I've still got six months, right?

No comments: